Online resources for neurodivergent folks
Here, we're gathering together some of our favourite resources from people and organisations we trust in the hopes of signposting you toward helpful information and services.
- Autistic Collaboration Trust – A global network of Autistic people offering support and educational resources.
- The Bipolar Club – An online community for bipolar people to connect, make friends, share stories, and fight stigma.
- Te Hapori Whai Takiwātanga o Aotearoa / New Zealand Autistic Community – Making autism education and support accessible for all in Aotearoa through lived experiences and practical advice.
- Neuroclastic – 501(c) organisation based in the US, debunking myths about neurodivergence.
- Neurodivergent Rebel – Multiply neurodivergent educator and activist.
- Public Neurodiversity Support – A Twitter Community for neurodivergent people to chat.
We're grateful for all the folks (especially the neurodivergent folks), who supporting others and working their butts off to counter misinformation and stigma 💖
If you have any other favourite resources you think should be on this list, please don't hesitate to reach out.